Malaysian Admission Procedures
The documents needed for an admission application are listed below:
1. Application Form, accompanied by the application fee. This fee is non-refundable and constitutes part of the admission credentials.
2. Certified copies of Educational Certificates (with English Translation). The College accepts a minimum of 5 credits in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examination results.
3. Certified copies of English Tests i.e. TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (with English Translation). The college accepts the minimum score for the examination stated below.
• TOEFL (Paper Test) is 500
• TOEFL (Computer-based) is 175
• IELTS band 5.5
4. Transcripts from College attended (Certificates/ Diploma/Matriculation, etc.)
5. Passport-size colored photographs (8 copies).
6. Photocopy of Identity Card (I/C) of both sides.
7. Home Address, Mailing Address (if different from home address) and email address (if any) for future correspondence.