International Admission Procedures
Putra international College is committed to enrolling a student body that includes students from around the world. The interactions among students with different backgrounds and experiences create a dynamic environment in which to learn and live.
Members of our admission staff specialize in evaluating educational systems from countries around the world and will consider your application within the context of the resources available to you. We recognize the educational procedures within your school and country as well as cultural and regional differences.
Submission of application
Read through the procedures carefully to avoid rejection of application.
Review and follow our International Student Application Form (link).
The following documents should be attached with your submission:
1. Eight (8) recent passport-sized photos with blue background (3.5cm x 5.0cm).
2. Two (2) photocopies of ALL pages of the passport - (Passport must have 12 months validity).
3. Three (3) certified true copies of all relevant academic transcripts and examination results (with English certified translated transcripts/certificates if the original is not in English or Malay Language)
4. If financed by scholarship / study loan, documented evidence must be attached.
5. Original No Objection Certificate (NOC), if required.
Please mail or courier or fax to:-
International Student and Services Unit,
Putra International College
Lot 1838, Jalan Tasik, Mukim Bukit Katil,
Ayer Keroh, 75450 Melaka.
Proof of remittances by electronic transfers should be accompanied with the Application Form as well as a clear copy of the bank confirmation advice with student’s particulars – name, passport no., course and intake month and year. Please email us first for your academic eligibility before submitting an application. Offer Letter will be sent to successful applicants (please allow 1-2 weeks).
Applicants who are international citizens will be assisted with the application of Student Pass by the college through the Education Malaysian Global Services (EMGS). The process will take about 6 to 8 weeks therefore applicants are advised to submit the forms eight (8) weeks before the intake dates.