Trine University, USA
Trine University (visit https://trine.edu) is a premier educational institution located in the state of Indiana, offering a range of academic programs including undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in engineering, mathematics, golf management, science, teacher education, computer science, business, communication, English, criminal justice, social sciences, and various other fields of study.
The University has the following schools:
1. Jannen School of Arts and Sciences;
2. Ketner School of Business;
3. Franks School of Education;
4. Allen School of Engineering and Technology;
5. School of Professional Studies.
The Trine Virtual Campus (TVC) delivers undergraduate, graduate and individual courses through its online classroom - TrineOnline.
The listing is divided into the following categories:
• Trine University's Undergraduate Engineering Program is ranked #103 in Best Colleges and World Report U.S. News 2018 (No Doctorate)
• is ranked 23rd in U.S. Best Regional Colleges Midwest Rankings 2018.
• is ranked 29th in U.S. Best Regional Colleges Midwest Rankings 2016.
• is placed among Tier 1 Regional Colleges (Midwest) by US News (2011).
• is ranked 35th in the category of Best Midwestern Baccalaureate Colleges in the 2010 edition of America’s Best Colleges by U.S. News Media Group. In addition it is ranked 12th in the least debt from graduates; and 30th out of 94 in average amount of need-based aid awarded.
• was selected as one of 158 institutions to profile in The Princeton Review “Best in the Midwest” section of its Website feature, “2010 Best Colleges: Region by Region”.
The cast metal program offered by the University was ranked the best in the nation by the Foundry Education Foundation. Additionally, Trine’s computer-aided drafting and design program is among the best in the country.